- Lauriane GuiguiConsumer Marketing Manager at Philips AVENTLondonLauriane Guigui https://www.yatedo.com/Laurianeguigui https://media01.linkedin.com/mpr/mpr/shrink_80_80/p/1/000/079/2b1/306490c.jpg Lauriane Guigui Consumer Marketing Manager at Philips AVENTPhilipsLondonConfirmed Profile
Location London Professional StatusEmployedListening for opportunities
- Experienced product manager for international premium consumer brands.Highly creative approach with unusual attention to detail.Rapid reasonning and problem solving skills.Exceptional planning and organisational ability, with strong numerical skills.
- Türk Philips, Tüketici Ürünleri, Aydınlatma ve Sağlık sektörlerinde faaliyet göstermektedir.
Size: 10001+ Industry: Management Consulting, Outsourcing/Offshoring... HQ: Amsterdam, Netherlands Website: http://pclubblog.com04/2012 - PresentConsumer Marketing Manager - Philips AVENTMother and child care - Baby bottle portfolioTürk Philips, Tüketici Ürünleri, Aydınlatma ve Sağlık sektörlerinde faaliyet göstermektedir. Size: 10001+ Industry: Management Consulting, Outsourcing/Offshoring... HQ: Amsterdam, Netherlands Website: http://pclubblog.com03/2010 - 03/2012Philips AVENT is a leader in parenting and baby products with a large product range including breastfeeding, bottle feeding, toddler feeding, baby monitors and newborn gifts. Responsibilities ? Develop and manage the Baby Sets range: - Performance review of current sets and recommendation - Content and on-pack communication management - Manage launches and SKU rationalisation projects - Manage revamping of the UK range. ? Create and manage online product information assets and marketing communication materials. ? Create category reports: sales analysis, competition analysis, focus group observation? ? Manage product and packaging changes whilst liaising with other relevant departments. ? Run small life cycle management projects. ? Provide ongoing support and assistance to the Global and UK team.There is no description available for this organization. Industry: Cosmetics01/2009 - 12/2009Ella Baché has an extensive range of skincare products available in over forty countries worldwide. The brand consists of professional and retail products being sold mostly in beauty salons. ResponsibilitiesAssistance in every development stages of new and existing product rangesElaboration of marketing materials (POS, print and PR packages, product launch presentations, sales aids...)Packaging creation and changes, liaised with design and translation agencies.Feedback on products fragrance, texture and efficiency to R&D.Category reports creation: Market researches/competition analysis, product briefs Promotional plan development: mechanics recommendation, profitability calculation, purchase orders elaboration, sales presentations production, POS creation.07/2008 - 12/2008MindWeavers is a spin out company from the University of Oxford which produces innovative softwares that altersbrain function. Products are only available online.ResponsibilitiesImplementation of the marketing strategy and plan Web-based marketing & maintenance Creation of marketing collateralsAchievementsOptimised website visibility by using efficiently Google Adwords. The website was not visible enough on the Internet and needed a stronger presence.Improved both content and quality of website by creating banners and explanatory graphic of the software. The website was not user-friendly enough and contained too much text.Show All Professional Experiences (1)
- 2004 - 20102006 - 2007
- ?Problem-solving and result oriented?Strong mix of creative skills and attention to detail?Planning, organisation, analytical skills?Ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels within an organisation?Practical experience supported by Excellent education: MSc?Languages (fluent: English, French, Spanish)?FMCG marketing background?IT skills: Microsoft office, Adobe Photoshop, SAP, Google Adword
- Loading... Please Wait...
Yatedo is a search engine helping people find other people with public information on the Internet.
Yatedo’s robots continually scan the web (social networks, web pages, blogs, pictures…) and produce beautiful profiles in the form of digital resumes.
Yatedo provides you with a fully customizable and professional-looking profile which centralizes all of your public information (including social media accounts). You can edit key information at any time and manage your online presence in just a few clicks.
Your centralised and up-to-date online presence in the form of a digital resume not only showcases your professional experiences in a beautiful way, but also facilitates and increases your exposure with recruiters.
Whether you are looking to claim your Yatedo profile for professional or personal reasons, you will have access to valuable insights such as the number of people who viewed your profile and where they come from.