- Darlene MednickExperienced Managed Markets and Reimbursement Professional / PharmacistGreater New York CityDarlene Mednick https://www.yatedo.com/p/Darlene+Mednick/normal/78c86296d2d611db1ac80d3f2513e3d0 https://media.linkedin.com/mpr/mprx/0_fsPnUR1RaTin3gZ2SMCdUZ1B2FL6TOe2SgbdUZz61GA9Ysxu_y_sz4THGW5JGJWhaMleN0IJ3Ceg Darlene Mednick Experienced Managed Markets and Reimbursement Professional / PharmacistMAZE Healthcare CommunicationsGreater New York City
Location Greater New York City
- Consultant on Pharmacy Benefits, PBMs, Pharmaceutical Companies strategies on product placement/formularies. Also implementation of a MA-PD plan and development of RFP and choice of PBMs.
- 08/2010 - PresentExperienced managed care and managed markets executive with expertise in pharmaceuticals, including oncology and biotechnology in all phases of the product lifecycle.Strategic Consulting, including business plan and sales strategy development.01/2008 - PresentResponsible for strategic planning and growth of CareMed's unique Specialty Products into managed care; and for development of new programs and services for that market/audience.01/2007 - PresentResponsible for Medicare Part D strategy and implementation, reporting, P&T Committee, clinical programs, Medicare Advantage plan start-up, MTM, coverage determinations and CMS compliance.05/2009 - 04/2011Managed health care and managed markets executive with experience in payer and provider segments; agency and consulting background. Medicare Advantage and Part D experience; start-up of PBM, and MA-PD. Strategic thinker and ability to build relationships easily.01/1988 - 01/2011Board of Directors 1995-1997Committee Chair (Membership/Organizational Affairs and Professional Practice)Member of Legislative CommitteeJMCP Peer ReviewerFellowship, FAMCPFMCP Steven G. Avey Lifetime Achievement Award - 2007JMCP Editoral Advisory Board and peer-reviewerFMCP Founders CirclFMCP Specialty Pharmacy Governing BoardFMCP Education/Research Committee09/2009 - 05/2010Managed markets strategy, product lifecycle strategies, experienced in managed care organizations so real world experience. Therapeutic areas: CV, Respiratory, Depression, Osteoporosis, nutritional supplements. Depth and breadth in many types of managed care organizatons to assist in working solutions for products or unbranded. Also, a member of the Business Development Team, and leader for pitches.01/1988 - 01/2010FMCP is the foundation and research extension of AMCP. Where AMCP serves its members' needs; the Foundation if focused on larger, more public health care issues such as Specialty Pharmacy, Education on Compliance, and conducts research on health care issues.08/2008 - 09/2009CareMed Pharmaceutical Services is a patient-centric Specialty Pharmacy providing biotechnology and oncology drugs in the Northeast. It's not your typical specialty pharmacy program, in that it integrates with DME and Nursing Services; providing high-quality care and programs. Always delivering on the commitment to service, quality and high-touch patient care, with cost-efficiencies to purchasers.01/2007 - 11/2007Led department responsible for Medicare D in a Medicare Advantage (MA-PD) plan, and the HMO plan. Coverage determinations, P&T Committee management, PBM selection, Specialty Pharmacy program selection and oversight, Quality Committee and MLR Committee member.07/2006 - 10/2006Managed markets strateg.y and tactic development for pharmaceutical companies, brand management, market research, advisory board, KOL recruitment, pricing and contracting strategies, value proposition development and pharmacoeconomics07/2006 - 10/200612/2004 - 03/2006SVP/COO responsible for start-up PBM including program business development, marketing, client services, health informatics, clinical services, pharmacy provider network contracting and management, pharmaceutical manufacturer contracting/formulary and rebate management.01/1996 - 09/2003Responsible for recruitment strategies, training and on-boarding pharmacists, and development of a CPD (Continued Professional Development) program as part of a retention strategy. Hired over 1500 pharmacists in 3 years; reducing turnover to less than 10%.01/1996 - 01/200310/1997 - 01/2000Responsible for developing and implementing a New Product Development process (PACE) and developing a PMO.08/1996 - 01/1998Responsible for the implementation of health and utilization management programs.01/1993 - 05/1996Responsible for internal PBM for Prudential Health Care, including Operations, Reporting and Analytics, Network Management, Account Management and external vendor management for claims processing. Member of the national P&T Committee, and co-chair of the National Systems Committee. Board Member of AMCP from 1995-1997.01/1992 - 01/199601/1992 - 01/199601/1986 - 01/1992Show All Professional Experiences (17)
- 2006 - 20092003 - 20061999 - 20051994 - 19991993 - 19971977 - 1980Show All Educational Background (3)
- Loading... Please Wait...
Yatedo is a search engine helping people find other people with public information on the Internet.
Yatedo’s robots continually scan the web (social networks, web pages, blogs, pictures…) and produce beautiful profiles in the form of digital resumes.
Yatedo provides you with a fully customizable and professional-looking profile which centralizes all of your public information (including social media accounts). You can edit key information at any time and manage your online presence in just a few clicks.
Your centralised and up-to-date online presence in the form of a digital resume not only showcases your professional experiences in a beautiful way, but also facilitates and increases your exposure with recruiters.
Whether you are looking to claim your Yatedo profile for professional or personal reasons, you will have access to valuable insights such as the number of people who viewed your profile and where they come from.