- George DearnaleyOwner, Head Coach at Old Mutual FCCape Town, South AfricaGeorge Dearnaley https://www.yatedo.com/p/George+Dearnaley/normal/a36bd558f06dbd5349133e96b8b33765 https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mprx/0_JcF2q3X2P52ayP7rMBXxqC-2P80hY9xrRP1PqCvju6IrTteKvAchsG31gSx0jAYp4qL-RLFzsN1f George Dearnaley Owner, Head Coach at Old Mutual FCOld Mutual FCCape Town, South Africa
Date of birth February 1969 Location Cape Town, South Africa
- Former international, now football media expert with extensive experience in advertising and sponsorship. High premium on providing solutions to commerical partners by way of targeted media opportunities. Focus on SA football and piggybacking on...Read More
- 07/2012 - PresentI have bought my own 3rd Div football franchise - Old Mutual FC - and am in partnership with the Old Mutual Academy. We aim to provide expert coaching for young players in order to develop their talent and place them in higher leagues both locally and internationally.06/2011 - PresentManaging the Social Media content of South Africa's top professional footballers. A work in progress!10/2010 - PresentPublishers of the successful Official Kaizer Chiefs supporters' magazine, AMAKHOSI, and various SA football media products. Kaizer Chiefs has an estimated 14 million supporters in South Africa.There is no description available for this organization.
Industry: Media Production02/2008 - 08/2010Coordinating various Media24 Group initiatives related to the FIFA 2010 World Cup. Advising business units on opportunities, advising on FIFA regulations, consulting with both internal and external stakeholders, liaising with International media and talking about the business of football every day!01/2006 - 01/2010Consulted on FIFA regulations around advertising and sponsorship ahead of the 2010 WC. Also voiced my opinion on football topics via a blog.There is no description available for this organization. Size: 11-50 Industry: Publishing01/1997 - 01/2007Managed the succesful fortnightly soccer magazine as well as the website business, the Custom Publishing division (On Target) and the Player Management business (Man of the Match).Invaluable experience in football media, client liaison, eventing, marketing and publishing under tough conditions.01/1997Show All Professional Experiences (4)
- 1990 - 1991
I left College to pursue a professional sports career - which in hindsight was the correct decision.
Extra-activity: Soccer Team, Rolf Harris Friends of South Africa Society, Robins Hall Member1984 - 1986
- Extensive magazine and media publishing experience. In-depth knowledge of local and European football trends. Access to majority of top SA footballers and officials.Advertising and sponsorship revenue models.In-depth knowledge of local and European football trends. Access to majority of top SA footballers and officials.
- Loading... Please Wait...
South African International Footballer1992 Golden Boot winner in SA
Partner in publishing business - Kaizer Chiefs' official supporters' magazine.
Yatedo is a search engine helping people find other people with public information on the Internet.
Yatedo’s robots continually scan the web (social networks, web pages, blogs, pictures…) and produce beautiful profiles in the form of digital resumes.
Yatedo provides you with a fully customizable and professional-looking profile which centralizes all of your public information (including social media accounts). You can edit key information at any time and manage your online presence in just a few clicks.
Your centralised and up-to-date online presence in the form of a digital resume not only showcases your professional experiences in a beautiful way, but also facilitates and increases your exposure with recruiters.
Whether you are looking to claim your Yatedo profile for professional or personal reasons, you will have access to valuable insights such as the number of people who viewed your profile and where they come from.