- Graham DrydenChairman at Danuma GroupHouston, TexasGraham Dryden https://www.yatedo.com/p/Graham+Dryden/normal/527bf2495800bb579e33e15383deb0e0 https://media.linkedin.com/mpr/pub/image-vGpjXU6mvRZvcvr5vA0BXn5tZNlEQvx5Z6QXX2b3ZkjWYUib/graham-dryden.jpg Graham Dryden Chairman at Danuma GroupDanuma Oil Fields LtdHouston, Texas
Also known as gdryden Location Houston, Texas
- Experience: Proven world class oil finder. Expert in quickly understanding complex data sets and generating quality drillable prospects; discriminating worthwhile farm-in opportunities; planning the efficient exploitation or reworking of existing...Read More
- 04/2013 - PresentChairman of Danuma Group Of Companies: Danuma Oil Fields Ltd,, Boguma Oil Services Ltd., Ghana Geoscience Institute, Danuma USA Inc, Boguma USA Inc.Senior Partner at Offshore Exploration Partners LLP.President at Romanche Resources Inc.01/2013 - PresentProspect generator in deep water internationally. Identified several prospects containing a total of 8 billion bbl recoverable at P90, and 4.5 TCF, Optioned blocks and helped raise cash to take a 100% position in each block. Currently seeking qualified operators for 50% farm in participation.06/2012 - PresentSeismic interpretation, velocity modeling and Petrel static model building. Clients include Shell, Oxy, Noble, and Apache. Areas worked include Mukhaizna and Wadi Latham in Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Colombia, and Cook Inlet of Alaska.06/2010 - PresentProviding exploration and production guidance in Texas, West Africa and Tatarstan06/2010 - PresentProviding exploration and production guidance in USA and internationally. Recent projects:Built Jewell Suite 3D reservoir property model to support expert witness in lawsuit.Mapped reservoir in offshore Equatorial Guinea. Extracted seismic attributes to show previously undetected leak points. Recommended changing reservoir pressure support system design.Mapped reservoirs and supporting horizons in Jubilee Field, offshore Ghana. Evaluated offshore blocks in Ghana and recommended one to client. Escorted client to Ghana to review data.Conducted petrophysical studies in Ghadames and Sirte Basins, onshore Libya. Recommended changes to exploration program to improve success ratio. Presented findings to major Russian oil company in Bugulma, Tatarstan.Conducting integrated reservoir studies in Azerbaijan in Petrel.12/2009 - PresentWe are looking for deals, from a few million up to 1B.11/1999 - PresentCurrently working on various oil and gas projects in the USA and overseas. Actively seeking partners in exploration projects.
Represented General Dynamics at Port Hueneme Naval Surface Warfare Center, developed several database-centric business software applications. Investigated security on Navy computer systems, anticipated potential exploits, and recommended solutions to proactively block such exploits.11/2009 - 06/2010Assembled proposals to explore in Mexico and California.03/2007 - 01/2009Consulted on new field acquisitions. Consulted on large 3D seismic exploration programs. Checked submittals, interpreted seismic, generated prospects, maintained a database of wells and seismic data. Turned down 9 farmin opportunities. All were drilled and turned out to be dry holes,04/2008 - 09/2008Consulted at Warren Exploration and Production unit in Long Beach. Built stochastic and deterministic models of the Wilmington Oilfield in Petra and Petrel as front end to Eclipse reservoir modeling. Planned and supervised the drilling of several horizontal and sinusoidal injection and production wells. Interpreted extensive marine 2D seismic database and recommended property acquisitions.01/2007 - 01/2008Consulted with Tethys Exploration in the North Ustyurt basin of Kazakhstan to evaluate the Kyzyloi and Akkulkah shallow gas projects using 2D seismic and amplitude anomaly analysis. Several discovery wells in the Akkulka project tested around 8 MMCF/D. Also reworked the regional seismic picture to condemn one prospect and to develop deeper leads in the Kul-Bas project.11/2006 - 01/2008Consulted in Georgia on developing exploration prospects in the Caucasus overthrust belt using satellite imagery, subsurface well control, and 2D seismic. Assisted in picking infill drilling locations in Ninotsminda field.There is no description available for this organization.
Industry: Oil & Energy11/2004 - 11/2006(Representing Valkyries Petroleum) Traveled to Georgia, examined 2D seismic and subsurface well control, visted outcrops in the field, evaluated several Caucasus overthrust prospects. Traveled extensively in Russia and FSU scouting for deals. Planned and interpreted 3D surveys over Sotchemyu-Talyu field in Komi: recommended horizontal wells increased production 50%. Recommended Kalmykia offshore acquisition, planned 2D survey, and traveled to Gelendzhik and Krasnodar to solve problems with non-performing Russian contractors. Represented shareholders at technical meetings in Moscow and Geneva. Proposed the Morskaya-1 exploration well. This resulted in a significant new field discovery having reserves approaching 1 Billion BOE which tested 2,500 BOPD. (http://www.lundin-petroleum.com/Press/pr_russia_21-07-08_e.html)11/1982 - 06/1984Denver: Responsible for economic analysis, prospect generation, identification and acquisition. Initiated California exploration program, purchased seismic and well data, negotiated venture participation resulting in increasing our energy assets by $3,000,000 the first year. Responsible for contract negotiation with oil field workers. Supervised 4 technicians, all well site geological activities. Evaluated geological software. Recommended software and company acquisitions to our Lear Data subsidiary. Developed dial-up competitor well database now marketed by PI/Nielsen.ExxonMobil Corporation est une société pétrolière et gazière américaine, dirigée par Rex Tillerson et dont le siège social est situé à Irving, dans la banlieue de... Size: 10001+ Industry: Computer Software, Pharmaceuticals, Public... HQ: Irving, , United States Website: http://www.exxonmobil.com11/1980 - 07/1982Bogota: Analyzed Llanos geology and geophysics. Evaluated poor exploration success ratio (1000 km seismic, 70 wells, one discovery) and inefficient data reduction. Reinterpreted data, purchased computers and trained staff to create databases. Redesigned seismic program to identify ERTS structural anomalies. Reexamined well cuttings: identified one bypassed well. Of the next 5 wells, 2 were discoveries. Analyzed E&P opportunities in Malvinas and San Jorge basins, Argentina.04/1979 - 11/1980Responsible for planning and executing oil and gas exploration and development programs in the Western USA. Wrote well log analysis and petroleum engineering programs. Noted bypassed gas in deep Dakota wells in the San Juan Basin, NM . Proposed a shallow exploration program which found a 13 well gas field (Pictured Cliffs Formation). Sat all company's exploration wells in Rocky Mountains, California and New Mexico.As a worldwide company headquartered in the UK for over 100 years, we believe it is important that we contribute to British society and not only through our business... Size: 10001+ Industry: Computer Software, Chemicals, Medical Device... HQ: Houston, United States Website: http://www.bp.com01/1974 - 01/1979Abu Dhabi: Responsible for exploration and production well proposals in Abu Dhabi Marine Areas concession. Proposed Sateh discovery well, (900 MBOIP). Lead field parties to the Sabkha and the Hawasina Ophiolite Complex . Drove 12,000 miles from UAE to UK and back. Ireland: responsible for exploration well proposals in Fastnet and Porcupine. Recommended wells resulting in 300 MBOIP discovery in block 26-28. Initiated computer competitor database and cross sections. Wrote program to apply Faltung integral method to Monte Carlo simulation: enabled us to do rapid onsite prospect evaluation instead of relying on mainframes back in the UK, allowing us to seize opportunities in a timely manner. Invented computer method for analyzing RFT's while the tool was on formation, saving re-runs and increasing tool utility 100%, saving one day per test in rig downtime.Show All Professional Experiences (14)
- 1970 - 1974
Extra-activity: Chess Team, Captain of Cyling team1970 - 1974
Extra-activity: Chess Team, Captain of Cyling team1962 - 19681960 - 1962Show All Educational Background (1)
- International oil exploration. Integrated prospect generation using seismic, subsurface well log analysis, gravity, magnetics, remote sensing and engineering data. Static reservoir modeling.Geographix, SMT, Hampson-Russell (AVO, Strata, Emerge), Petra, Petrel (Seismic, Modeling), goCad, FFA SVI, DGB, GeoFrame (Geoviz, IESX), Neuralog.Commodities and Futures Contracts License (Series 3)Private Pilots LicenseWindows XP/Vista. UNIX, Linux, Red Hat, Ubuntu.SQL Server, Oracle.VB, C#, SQL.MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)MCDBA (Microsoft Certified Database Administrator)MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solutions Provider)
- Loading... Please Wait...
Yatedo is a search engine helping people find other people with public information on the Internet.
Yatedo’s robots continually scan the web (social networks, web pages, blogs, pictures…) and produce beautiful profiles in the form of digital resumes.
Yatedo provides you with a fully customizable and professional-looking profile which centralizes all of your public information (including social media accounts). You can edit key information at any time and manage your online presence in just a few clicks.
Your centralised and up-to-date online presence in the form of a digital resume not only showcases your professional experiences in a beautiful way, but also facilitates and increases your exposure with recruiters.
Whether you are looking to claim your Yatedo profile for professional or personal reasons, you will have access to valuable insights such as the number of people who viewed your profile and where they come from.