- Grantt J ChildressBusiness Development Manager - Eastern Region at Cloud Cap Technology | Goodrich ISRHuntsville, AlabamaGrantt J Childress https://www.yatedo.com/p/Grantt+J+Childress/normal/de13245fb6c237323ac032ea168d84a1 https://media03.linkedin.com/mpr/mpr/shrink_80_80/p/2/000/003/3d3/0f76773.jpg Grantt J Childress Business Development Manager - Eastern Region at Cloud Cap Technology | Goodrich ISRCloud Cap Technology | Goodrich ISRHuntsville, Alabama
Location Huntsville, Alabama
- Proven relationship builder and revenue generator. P&L mindset. Team builder. Team player. Results-oriented leader with demonstrated success uncovering market needs and matching them to my employers? capabilities. Experienced manager of both...Read More
- 07/2011 - PresentCloud Cap Technology is the leader in autonomous Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS). We specialize in autopilots, stabilized camera gimbals applicable to both unmanned and manned markets for intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance applications.09/2010 - 07/201108/2008 - 08/2010Federal Sales responsabilty for Fatigue, Durability and Test Data Analysis Software. Speciality areas are Conditional Based Maintenance (CBM) , Health and Usage Monitoring (HUMS) and Operational Loads Monitoring (OLM).01/2008 - 08/2008Responsable for direct sales of FEA simulation software to the Eastern US and Canada.02/2004 - 01/2008Strategic Consulting, including private placement memorandums, business plans and sales strategy development. Advising new businesses on the formation of corporations and business structures, drafting policies and structuring exit strategies.11/2001 - 02/2004Global Account responsabilities for Dell Computer and Hewlett Packard Computer.Developed, managed, and executed all phases of business for Dell Computer and Hewlett Packard worldwide. This included executive management relationships, contracts, sales, support and marketing.** 3D Labs was sold to Creative Technologies.04/1999 - 11/2001Sales, support and services team management for the Commercial, DoD and US Government markets. Programs included Lockheed Martin/THAAD, Ingalls Shipbuilding/DD-21 and NASA/IFMP.** Rational Software was sold to IBM.06/1995 - 04/1999Managed all aspects of revenue growth and market share expansion for the Southeastern United States. Built, and organized the Southern account team to over quota performance.**Analogy was sold to Synopsis05/1985 - 06/1995Held numerous positions in sales, business development and sales management during my tenure. Sold Mapping - GIS, Public Works, Transportation, Civil Engineering Construction and Mechanical Solutions, including Bentley Microstation.Show All Professional Experiences (6)
- 2007 - 20071969 - 19731964 - 1969
- Loading... Please Wait...
Yatedo is a search engine helping people find other people with public information on the Internet.
Yatedo’s robots continually scan the web (social networks, web pages, blogs, pictures…) and produce beautiful profiles in the form of digital resumes.
Yatedo provides you with a fully customizable and professional-looking profile which centralizes all of your public information (including social media accounts). You can edit key information at any time and manage your online presence in just a few clicks.
Your centralised and up-to-date online presence in the form of a digital resume not only showcases your professional experiences in a beautiful way, but also facilitates and increases your exposure with recruiters.
Whether you are looking to claim your Yatedo profile for professional or personal reasons, you will have access to valuable insights such as the number of people who viewed your profile and where they come from.