- Hadi NahariChief Security Architect, Mobile and Software Platforms at NVIDIASan Francisco-Silicon Valley, États-UnisHadi Nahari https://www.yatedo.com/p/Hadi+Nahari/normal/3143c7b37f85d93fa87d83bb03030dd2 https://media.linkedin.com/mpr/mprx/0_r4vDWBTzyuCP_lSW-jc-Wzh5K25A7-gWt0TtWzlv7dl3KnEdyO53FvLUYCLa2zy5ARB1QtiLgYjh Hadi Nahari Chief Security Architect, Mobile and Software Platforms at NVIDIAComplex 39San Francisco-Silicon Valley, États-Unis
Location San Francisco-Silicon Valley, États-Unis
- • Over 18 years of extensive software development experience, designing, developing, deploying and verifying complex software application and infrastructure of varying scales.
• Experienced practitioner of hardware-based...Read More
- 11/2011 - PresentMember of technical advisory board on security for Complex39, a Silicon Valley virtual incubator specializing in mobile technologies.11/2011 - PresentIn charge of security architecture, strategy, implementation, and delivery of NVIDIA Mobile, Tablet, and Software divisions.08/2011 - PresentMember of technical advisory board on security for Bitzer Mobile, a Silicon Valley start up that provides a platform to allow IT personnel to mobilize existing enterprise applications securely and rapidly by consolidating all enterprise data inside a secure container within smart phone platforms.01/2009 - 11/2011In charge of technical strategy, architecture, client and back end design, as well as infrastructure integration of PayPal solutions for mobile phones and other consumer electronic devices such as game consoles, set top boxes, car navigation systems, internet TVs, and point of sale (POS) initiatives with specific focus on security, identity management and risk mitigation solutions.06/2008 - 11/2011Member of Info. Sec. team, in charge of eBay Inc.'s application and stack security.05/2006 - 05/2008Chief Security Architect in charge of strategy, architecture, proof of concept, and implementation aspects of MontaVista Software embedded Linux product lines, i.e. Carrier Grade, Professional and Mobilinux.06/2005 - 02/2006Principal Security Engineer, leading security architecture and strategies for SanDisk products in Emerging Mobile Market business unit.06/2005 - 02/2006Principal Security Architect, leading security architecture, implementation and security strategy for SanDisk TrustedFlash product line in Emerging Mobile Markets business unit.03/2004 - 05/2005Security Working Group Implementation Lead for Motorola next-generation SmartPhone platform based on Java/Linux.04/2003 - 03/2004Member of technical staff, focusing on security architecture and components' implementation of Zaplet product.04/2002 - 04/2003Architected, designed and implemented the security modules for California Department of Justice SINS (Statewide Investigative Networking Systems) migration project.12/1999 - 04/2002Design and implementation, iPlanet (an alliance of Sun Microsystems and Netscape Communications), iPlanet Portal Server.02/1998 - 12/1999Sustaining development on Netscape Enterprise Server (NES), Netscape Application Server (NAS) and PublishingXpert (PubX) products.06/1996 - 02/1998Development in performance, High Availability, as well as web components of Actuate Software reporting engine.09/1994 - 04/1996Performed development on various software automation solutions contracted by the company.Show All Professional Experiences (12)
- 1990 - 19931990 - 19921986 - 1990
* Graduated with Honors in Electrical Engineering. Minored in CS.N/AShow All Educational Background (1)
- *Java, C, *Software/Hardware & Enterprise Security & threat analysis *Software Architecture *J2EE/EJB/Servlet *PKCS, PKI, JCE, JAAS, Java Security *HTTP/S, LDAP *MySQL, PostgreSQL *WebLogic, Oracle AS/OC4J *Ant, Hibernate, JBoss, Log4j, Struts, Velocity, XDoclet *Apache, iPlanet *Solaris, Linux (RedHat, MontaVista, Gentoo) *Working knowledge of JDeveloper, JBuilder, IDEA, Eclipse *Strong technical mentoring abilities *Excellent oral, written, presentation and demonstration skills.
- Loading... Please Wait...
• Experienced practitioner of hardware-based, end-to-end, and holistic security techniques.
• In-depth expertise in software and hardware security, verification, cryptography, identity management, information protection, vulnerability assessment, threat modeling and analysis.
• Expert ability in conceptualizing, performing proof-of-concept, and devising creative solutions using effective security technologies to accelerate time to market efficiently.
• Extensive Systems Engineering experience. I understand the customer pain when a solution is difficult to use; because of this, providing a smooth usage experience is part of my philosophy.
• An energetic, solution-oriented analytical thinker and creative problem solver with significant coordination abilities and proven capability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
• Excellent communicator and effective technical presenter to customers and in seminars who works efficiently under stressful situations and delivers successful results.
Yatedo is a search engine helping people find other people with public information on the Internet.
Yatedo’s robots continually scan the web (social networks, web pages, blogs, pictures…) and produce beautiful profiles in the form of digital resumes.
Yatedo provides you with a fully customizable and professional-looking profile which centralizes all of your public information (including social media accounts). You can edit key information at any time and manage your online presence in just a few clicks.
Your centralised and up-to-date online presence in the form of a digital resume not only showcases your professional experiences in a beautiful way, but also facilitates and increases your exposure with recruiters.
Whether you are looking to claim your Yatedo profile for professional or personal reasons, you will have access to valuable insights such as the number of people who viewed your profile and where they come from.