- Juan Pablo DuarteJuan Pablo Duarte https://www.yatedo.com/p/Juan+Pablo+Duarte/normal/402596bda3fcb7f248cc12f1dbfbdf56 https://ssluctn.yatedo.com/fpp/df/56/402596bda3fcb7f248cc12f1dbfbdf56.jpeg Juan Pablo Duarte
Date of birth 26 January 1813 Place of birth Santo Domingo Country of nationality Dominican Republic Gender Male Profession Writer Date of death 15 July 1876 Place of death Venezuela
- Samuel Nina Ortiz
- Samuel Nina Ortiz (born 1947) is a Dominican writer, best known for his books QuiÃ©n Pudiera......
- Mateo Morrison
- Mateo Morrison Fortunato is a Dominican poet and cultural activist. He has been awarded the......
- Pedro Mir
- Pedro Julio Mir Valentín was a Dominican poet and writer, named Poet Laureate of the Dominican......
- Hilma Contreras
- Hilma Contreras Castillo was a Dominican writer, born in San Francisco de Macorís.Educated in......
- Juan Pablo Duarte y Díez is one of the Founding Fathers of the Dominican Republic. He was a visionary and liberal thinker who along with Francisco del Rosario Sánchez and Matías Ramón Mella is widely considered the architect of the Dominican...Read More
Yatedo is a search engine helping people find other people with public information on the Internet.
Yatedo’s robots continually scan the web (social networks, web pages, blogs, pictures…) and produce beautiful profiles in the form of digital resumes.
Yatedo provides you with a fully customizable and professional-looking profile which centralizes all of your public information (including social media accounts). You can edit key information at any time and manage your online presence in just a few clicks.
Your centralised and up-to-date online presence in the form of a digital resume not only showcases your professional experiences in a beautiful way, but also facilitates and increases your exposure with recruiters.
Whether you are looking to claim your Yatedo profile for professional or personal reasons, you will have access to valuable insights such as the number of people who viewed your profile and where they come from.