- Kade CrockfordMiami/Fort Lauderdale, États-UnisKade Crockford https://www.yatedo.com/p/Kade+Crockford/normal/1ea4d7bc94b903f8e8adc551d04793e7 https:// Kade Crockford Miami Gay And Lesbian Film FestivalMiami/Fort Lauderdale, États-Unis
Location Miami/Fort Lauderdale, États-Unis
- I have lots of both professional and informal experience in the non-profit management sector for someone my age. My short term goal is to secure a coordinator or assistant level position with a community organization, educational institution...Read More
- 01/2008 - 01/2009-Served as third in command working to organize a festival drawing 15,000 attendees to 65 film events and numerous parties over a ten-day period.
-Researched and chased over 600 films for consideration in the festival.
-Wrote copy for correspondence with filmmakers, festival programmers, distributors, producers and sponsors and
oversaw all communications with them.
-Wrote copy for and served as primary copy editor of 80-page festival program.
-Maintained three databases containing over 800 unique entries, organized mailings, and corresponded with members
-Coordinated logistics for over 60 guests and volunteers, managed them for the duration of the 10 day festival working
14 hour plus days.
- Approached and obtained sponsors, wrote grant proposals.01/2006 - 01/2007-Researched, organized and advertised the Human Rights Project (HRP) lecture series. Activities ranged from writing
press releases and newspaper articles to arranging for guest accommodations for over 40 guests throughout the year.
-Provided research assistance to the Director on a range of issues, academic and logistic.
-Organized HRP events for students, staff, faculty and visitors.
-Served as well-known and respected liaison among students, the project Director, faculty and the college administration
concerning campus problems both political and academic.
-Performed various administrative tasks running the HRP office.
- 2002 - 2006
Recipient of Reamer Kline Award, 2006
Award recognizes undergraduates who commit extraordinarily to enriching the college’s academics, political activism and
service to communities.
Extra-activity: Activities and Societies:Student Government Representative, '03-'04
Student Action Collective member, '02-'06
Students for a Free Palestine founder and member, '02-'06
Free Press news and opinions contributor, '02-'06
- Loading... Please Wait...
Yatedo is a search engine helping people find other people with public information on the Internet.
Yatedo’s robots continually scan the web (social networks, web pages, blogs, pictures…) and produce beautiful profiles in the form of digital resumes.
Yatedo provides you with a fully customizable and professional-looking profile which centralizes all of your public information (including social media accounts). You can edit key information at any time and manage your online presence in just a few clicks.
Your centralised and up-to-date online presence in the form of a digital resume not only showcases your professional experiences in a beautiful way, but also facilitates and increases your exposure with recruiters.
Whether you are looking to claim your Yatedo profile for professional or personal reasons, you will have access to valuable insights such as the number of people who viewed your profile and where they come from.