- Robert WalkerRobert Walker https://www.yatedo.com/p/Robert+Walker/normal/2ef584839c1e087c0ad85de429482c7a https://ssluctn.yatedo.com/fpp/2c/7a/2ef584839c1e087c0ad85de429482c7a.jpeg Robert Walker
Also known as Robert Walker Sr., Robert Hudson Walker Date of birth 13 October 1918 Place of birth Salt Lake City Country of nationality United States of America Gender Male Profession Actor Date of death 28 August 1951 Cause of death Administered Drug overdose Place of death Los Angeles Place of burial Ogden
- Robert Hudson Walker was an American actor, best known for his starring role in Alfred Hitchcock's 1951 thriller Strangers on a Train.He started in youthful boy-next-door roles, one of them opposite his first wife Jennifer Jones. He also played...Read More
- FatherHorace Walker
- Horace Walker is the father of actor Robert Walker.
- MotherZella Mcquarrie
- Zella McQuarrie is the mother of actor Robert Walker.
- ex-WifeJennifer Jones
- Jennifer Jones was an American Oscar-winning actress during the Hollywood golden years. Jones......
- ex-WifeBarbara Ford
- Barbara Ford was a film editor. Film Editor
- +3 other people
Yatedo is a search engine helping people find other people with public information on the Internet.
Yatedo’s robots continually scan the web (social networks, web pages, blogs, pictures…) and produce beautiful profiles in the form of digital resumes.
Yatedo provides you with a fully customizable and professional-looking profile which centralizes all of your public information (including social media accounts). You can edit key information at any time and manage your online presence in just a few clicks.
Your centralised and up-to-date online presence in the form of a digital resume not only showcases your professional experiences in a beautiful way, but also facilitates and increases your exposure with recruiters.
Whether you are looking to claim your Yatedo profile for professional or personal reasons, you will have access to valuable insights such as the number of people who viewed your profile and where they come from.