- Tan Le ThanhPhD candidate at INRS-EMTMontreal, CanadaTan Le Thanh https://www.yatedo.com/thanhtanlh https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mprx/0_itf3qVPuzCzUO62piKptqZTlzLis-5Sp39RYqZG2o_cED3sy7N0Ds4nGRH_5lCurGlD0R0yhYRw4 Tan Le Thanh PhD candidate at INRS-EMTINRS-EMTMontreal, CanadaConfirmed Profile
Location Montreal, Canada Professional StatusStudentLooking for a job
- I received the B.Eng. and M.Eng. degrees from Ho Chi Minh University of Technology (HCMUT), Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, in 2002 and 2004, respectively. I am currently working toward the PhD degree with the Institut National de la Recherche...Read More
- 01/2011 - Present• Wireless communications and networking• Cognitive radio (protocol design, spectrum sensing, detection and estimation)• Statistical signal processing, compressed sensing, and compressive sampling• Random matrix theory05/2002 - 01/2011- Co-Supervisor for Master theses, 2008, 2010.- Supervisor for Bachelor theses, 2004-2009 (about 6 students/year).- Courses: Data communications and Digital Communication Networks, for graduate students of Master Program (May 2004-March 2009).+ Delivered lectures on data communication fundamentals, networks and systems. Prepared lecture notes, lab content, exam questions; marked lab reports and exam papers.- Courses: Digital Signal Processing, for graduate students of Master Program (Feb. 2007 to Feb. 2009).+ Delivered lectures on digital ﬁltering, time-series analysis, multidimensional and multichannel signal processing, statistical signal processing and practical signal processing systems. Prepared lecture notes, lab content, exam questions; marked lab reports and exam papers.- Courses: Electrical and Electronics Principles, for undergraduate students of Twinning program (from 2007 to 2009, in English).+ Delivered lectures on the basic and further electrical and electronics principles. Guided about 30 undergraduate students (each term) to assemble the circuits and measure the input/output parameters; Exploited some programs such as Matlab, Excel and etc or the simulation softwares viz. Electronics Workbench and PSPICE to analyze the circuits. Prepared lecture notes, lab content, exam questions; marked lab reports.- Courses: Theory of Signal Transmission, Analog Signal Processing, Electrical Circuits, Electronics Circuits, Computer Networks, Embedded Programming, Data communication engineering, Digital Signal Processing, Communication theory, Wireless communication, for undergraduate students (from 2007 to 2009, in Vietnamese).03/2009 - 10/2010Attend graduate courses and pursue research in the following topics.+ Compressed and Cooperative Wideband Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio Networks.+ Test-bed Design for A Cooperative Communication Model using DSP TMS320 C6713 kits.+ Subcarrier Matching, Power Allocation, Bit Loading, and Cross-Layer Design in CooperativeWiBro Systems.
- 2011 - 20142002 - 2004
Thesis title: “Neural Networks applied to Prediction of MPEG Coded Video Source Traﬃc”Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Thuong Le-Tien1997 - 2002
Thesis title: “ Using Neural Networks and Wavelets for noise suppression in Satellite communication system”Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Chien Hoang-Dinh
- Loading... Please Wait...
- BK21 Scholarship, March 2009-March 2012, University of Ulsan.- Scholarship of Motorola Company, HCMUT, 2001.- Scholarship of Telecommunications Department, HCMUT, 2001.- Scholarship of Former Student Association of Electrical and Electronic Faculty, HCMUT, 2001.- Scholarship of Phu Yen Province’s Developing Young Talents Fund (four times), 1998-2001 (among top 5 in 1998, 2nd rank in 1999, among top 5 in 2000 and 1st rank in 2001).- Scholarship of Phu Yen Province People’s Committee (four times), 1998-2001 (among top 5 in 1998, 2nd rank in 1999, among top 5 in 2000 and 1st rank in 2001).- Vietnam Ministry of Education and Training Scholarship for undergraduate students, 1998-2001.
Yatedo is a search engine helping people find other people with public information on the Internet.
Yatedo’s robots continually scan the web (social networks, web pages, blogs, pictures…) and produce beautiful profiles in the form of digital resumes.
Yatedo provides you with a fully customizable and professional-looking profile which centralizes all of your public information (including social media accounts). You can edit key information at any time and manage your online presence in just a few clicks.
Your centralised and up-to-date online presence in the form of a digital resume not only showcases your professional experiences in a beautiful way, but also facilitates and increases your exposure with recruiters.
Whether you are looking to claim your Yatedo profile for professional or personal reasons, you will have access to valuable insights such as the number of people who viewed your profile and where they come from.